Saville House, Malton
Saville House , Malton
Following the relocation of the Cookery School for Fitzwilliam Estates we undertook full refurbishment of Saville House, a listed old Methodist Chapel built in cica 1815, that over the years had lost its character. The project consisted of replacement floor slab with a new underfloor heated limecrete slab with limestone tile finish, structural upgrading of the balcony areas and opening up of the two storeys to its original full height space. This entailed installing new balconies and handrails. Repairs to historic fibrous plaster mouldings were also completed as well as full electrical installation, plumbing and heating.